WARNING: you might eat the entire batch these are so delicious.
My friend Bridget shared this recipe with me. This is her go-to snack because not only are they easy to make, they are a sweet yet savory treat that everyone will love.
· 12 Dates
· ½ cup Gorgonzola Cheese
· 6 slices of Prosciutto
· Honey and Sea Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Cut dates in half (almost all the way through but make sure they are still intact) and remove the pit
3. Stuff dates with gorgonzola cheese and put halves back together
4. Wrap with half of a slice of prosciutto (or desired amount) and place on cookie sheet
5. Bake in oven for about 5 minutes or until warm throughout and the prosciutto begins to have a slightly leathery texture
6. While still warm, drizzle dates with honey (or agave) and sprinkle with sea salt.
7. Serve immediately